View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #10
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Blue Eye
I suggest that you not read too much into what I say. I don't hate anything. I'm just stating my feelings by paraphrasing the words of Mahatma Gandhi. Please do not be sad for me.

I'm curious, what do you think happens when we die?
That's what this forum is for to express your feelings I was replying to what you typed about Christians. You basically lumped them all in the same category as this mental lady. No one on this entire earth will ever be perfect like Christ and we all have sin. You stated you didn't like most Christians , they are not like Christ. We are made in his image but no one will ever be exactly like Christ.

When we die I feel we will meet our maker our bodies may rot in the ground but our spirits will go somewhere and there is only 2 places, heaven and hell. Some say this is hell the world we live in I differ.

To each his own on beliefs those are mine.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote