View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #14
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
You mean like drug dealers "tricked" you into thinking getting high was fun and not detrimental to your health, future, and freedom?

Simply put, your decision to do drugs was 100% of your own doing, just like joining ROTC and/or the Military.

Well last time I checked, we had a special place for people who chose to "not necessarily abide by the law". Hopefully you'll realize the error of your ways before you end up on vacation at one of those special resorts.

BTW, study up on the Constitution, kid. We CAN change the laws of this country with a majority vote in congress.....it's called Democracy.
Are you initiating those votes in congress? I don't believe so. Your vote does not mean anything unless you send it to the two major political parties with the same agenda behind them: making money.

If I end up in jail, then that's under circumstance alone, as criminals like myself get away with things every day, and it's purely by chance that anyone is ever caught and reprimanded for their actions. By the by, I've been caught before by police with drugs and been let off.

No drug dealer ever came to me wanting to sell drugs, I researched them for myself and administered them myself without any other help from people near me. You, like everyone else here, don't know my situation or my past and can't speak for anyone except yourself, to which you've done nothing so far; all you can do is reply to people by telling them they're wrong.