View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #41
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Then, as stated multiple times, I will take my chances. If your brother hadn't been subject to bull**** laws like the ones the DEA enforces, he wouldn't be in jail, would he? He would be going through normal life, and could do all of the drugs he wanted do, and that's still his decision.
Maybe some of you need to research the term "police state" and what the implications of laws grant the government and subject you to. Even if you don't agree or partake in any activities that would otherwise be illegal, think of the OTHER PEOPLE that it DOES affect, make wiser decisions that reflect EVERYONE's best interest, and you will do this world one better.
Last response to your post, my brother is not in jail, his genius friend is. His friend is in jail for forging prescriptions. My brother is dead from a result of drug use. When he was your age he sounded just like you. Very intelligent, but would not listen to anyone. He knew it all!

When you are 17 and your parents are supporting you, you are subject to rules. We have to protect our youth from themselves, because they do not have life experiences to know what is best for them.

Bye