View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #4
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
See the difference? If I as a student had been involved in something like this my mom and pop would have beat me more severely than this woman... then made me go apologize. But read the article.... the students parents are sticking up for them..... "They were provoked!"
Quote:
MTA Northern District Capt. David Marzola said the middle school students, three females and six males 14 to 15 years old, are also accused of menacing an elderly white passenger and assaulting the bus operator, a black male who defended his passenger.
The students, who ride the bus to Robert Poole Middle School, have been released into the custody of their parents, Greene said.
MTA police said evidence has not been found to support claims by the students' parents that the children were provoked.
Name:  0_61_120807_Kreager_Sarah1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  6.7 KB
howela is offline   Reply With Quote