Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:16 AM   #26
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Don't watch it. I have caught the last show on a few seasons. Don't understand how Taylor Hicks won last year. Has anyone watched Nashville Star? I watched it tonight and it was great. The winner is much better than Taylor Hicks. The last two contestants were brother and sister and both could sing. They did a duet that was fantastic.

Scarlett what do you think about this year's American Idol? Who do you want to win? I may watch next week to see if I agree with you. What time does it come on?
Last year I feel Chris Daughtry should have won he had the best vocal so I totally agree with you about Taylor Hicks. I think it was his personality that got him american.

At this moment I am not sure who I would want to win but I will say Melinda Doolittle is great. Most of the girls that are black are the best the others need to go. As for the guys, there are 3 I really like, Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson and Chris Sligh.

I am not as happy this year with the people like I was last year I knew all their names back then now I have to go look on the site to see who they are. Maybe it's because they haven't gotten down to the last 12. Next week is the last 4 eliminations to get to 12.