View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
You know, I saw an interesting documentary recently that addressed Jesus's birthday. It is no secret that Jesus's birthday was not in December. Historians agree that Jesus was actually born some time in late Aug to mid Sep. No one really knows the exact date, but some astrologers are suggesting that they know the exact date of Jesus's birth.

They say Aug 27, 2 B.C. is the exact date of His birth. There are 2 reasons for this. For one, on this day, Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars were aligned and form what appeared to be a bright new star in the sky. Astrologers of the time who didn't have the technology we have today would easily have believed this to be a star that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. This may be the Star of Bethlehem.

Also, astrologers also noted that if an astrological chart were drawn up for someone born in this specific day, they would likely have a lasting impact on the Earth as all constellations would be in their own signs!

Astrology is not my thing, but I found the documentary fascinating.
Good post Anime ! December 25th would be the conception date making September the birth date. Christ began to dwell with man at conception. What does this say for the idea that life begins at birth ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote