View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 09:07 AM   #39
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Christianity is a reality not a religion. The Bible is written to the individual soul not the preacher. There are many great teachers of the Word but now days far and few between. The best thing is to pick up your Bible and read it and have a Concordance to help you study. I would say to any of you that attend church to listen to your preacher and just count how many verses he reads in the service. If he is teaching you will know it because he will read the Bible if not he is a bag of hot air. They skew the truth and fleece the flock. I have two verses for you that care to read.

Amos 8

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

You know why ? People have put their Bible away and rely on a blow hard to tell them what to believe. You want to unplug from the mainframe (matrix of sorts) then start thinking for yourself the spirit will fill you and true joy will be in your heart each and every day even when bad times hit you are strong.
Pokie good post and I am not here to judge any of you I have just put a lot of time in reading and understanding. PC Bible is a great study tool that you can buy for your computer. Six Bibles and many dictionaries and concordances.
I have had my rant but it comes deep from my heart.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote