View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 10:27 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I would agree with that !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isabella, then I wonder how you feel about the almost 45% bracket my husband and I are in? Yes, almost 45% of everything earned in this house goes to TAXES! Somebody pleaasssssssseeeeee explain what is fair about that? I will tell you...nothing. People are penalized because they do better. They went to school, got an education, work longer hours, harder hours, and have to pay dearly for it.
I work for myself and have to pay high taxes "and" health insurance is thru the roof. I can deal with taxes because I do not make enough to be in the 45% bracket but the hospital bills and doctor office visits are killing me. This is what is killing the middle class working person. I am for equal taxes for all and depending on their status deductions might be in order. Good luck on these two.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote