View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 08:34 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Sheveport Farmers Market is great this time of year !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
SBLive! Editor Allen Marsalis discusses locally grown produce in Shreveport Bossier
I made my Saturday morning trip to the market this morning 6/16/07 and these photos might help for those of you that might hesitate to go. There is more than just veggies and these photos will help. I have a few names that will go with the photos. Nothing like fresh summer time veggies
Sweet Corn
Click image for larger version

Name:	Famers Market 6-16-07 001.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	568.2 KB
ID:	774

This nice lady had quite a nice selection of house plants

Name:	Famers Market 6-16-07 002.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	623.7 KB
ID:	775
This is one of my favorite stops. Eric and Amy Drabwell have whole grain bread and other kinds of white bread and cookies. His email is eric@drabwell.com and he is a very nice man.

Name:	Famers Market 6-16-07 003.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	519.0 KB
ID:	776
Page's Pasta LLC you can find them at www.pagespasta.com. They have Artisan Pasta and gift baskets too. Very well done. I would choose the whole wheat pasta.

Name:	Famers Market 6-16-07 004.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	777
More Page's Pasta

Name:	Famers Market 6-16-07 005.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	536.6 KB
ID:	778
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote