View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 09:55 AM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Another thought on the matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Why do Shreveporter's hate Bossier so much? Everybody I know from Shreveport is constantly putting Bossier down! Is it an insecurity? Bossier has a lot going on and is rapidly growing. It has great schools, great food, great people, great shopping and is SAFE! What's the deal?
I see mothers of preschoolers all the time freaking out because their 4 yr. old might not pass the admissions test to one of the Shreveport magnet schools.
I mean they are stressing these poor little ones out trying to train them for the test! In BC that's not a problem! ALL the schools are good and equivalent to magnets. Also the AIM program is an option for children that need more stimulation and challenges.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote