View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:12 PM   #21
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
We have some strange lizards here in S. Florida I am going to have to keep my camera handy next time I walk outside. They are pretty large almost like iguana size and they stand up on their hind legs and run like hell when a human walks near them. I have never seen anything like it in my life and when they are running their mouth is wide open almost like i'm going to bite you if you try to touch me and they run up my palm trees.

I'll post a picture when I can get a picture of one.
LOL, I went to Mexico in the 80's when about 8 buddies. One of them ran down an iguana about 4 feet long. Finally it had enough and turned on my friend and hissed at him and then the chase reversed direction. We laughed for hours. A few days later we went to a banquet with iguana ribs on the menu. Not very good if you ask me.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote