View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 09:56 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Anime you are Pagan have you ever thought about going to a gathering where people of like mind would be ? Could be some hot Pagan gals at one of those meetings that is just right for you.
Already tried, at least to an extent that would be appropriate, no luck. I even tried anime circles, but that's where I met the last married girl who invited me to call her. -_-;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Anime, findin a suitable woman can be challengin, as you're findin out. But ya can improve the odds if you're willin to compromise. I'm not sayin settle for somethin ya dont want, just focus your search on women that'd likely find a man like yourself appealin. As a very attractive date o' mine once told me..."if ya want "Barbie", ya gotta be "Ken". Also, dont put too much emphasis on age. Been my experience that "older women" tend to better appreciate a hard-workin man that might be a lil rough around the edges. Good luck brother...and dont get discouraged or throw in the towel. She's out there, ya just gotta find her.
Oh, I'm willing to compromise alright. I have no defined formula for the perfect woman for me. I just use my instincts. Though I tend to prefer younger women, I too have noticed that remarkable difference in maturity between younger and older women. So given the chance, yeah, I'd date an older woman too.

I knew a nice red-head a few years ago named Kecia. She was 10 years older than me, but very attractive. We were pretty close friends. The poor thing was so accident prone though. Over time though, we lost contact with each other and I hadn't seen her since.