View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:19 PM   #19
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
I agree with almost everythin you've said, Rhertz. I dont blame Blank-O for bein unlucky enough to have Katrina happen on her watch. But I believe she was complicit and thus culpable for that unconscionable crime against the law-abidin people of that area, and she should be punished for it.
Al, I agree taking firearms from legal Amercians is unconscionable, and against our constitution. Also the Post-Katrina bridge blockade, preventing citizens from escaping the disaster and simply walking to freedom. Also abandoning elderly in assisted living facilities. And more sins those days than I care to mention.

Also allowing millions of illegal aliens live in our country and get drivers licenses. Were do I stop? I will sum things up by blaming "government" and not one single individual. That rings "scapegoat", "fall guy", "bagholder" to me... Such massive failures could not possibly be any one man's (or woman's) fault. It was a total breakdown of the institution who takes our tax money or else puts us in jail.

Really it is yours, mine, and the other guys fault - every single citizen who votes for larger and larger government to save the day instead of voting for smaller government and greater personal responsibility. Blanco was voted in. Elected by the greatest system on earth (albeit flawed). Why not blame all the voters? Are they not ultimately responsible?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote