View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:21 PM   #45
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
First...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
In this case, he explained reincarnation so baseless supporters of the ascension theory would not be so quick to throw it out. It is meant to help the reader's opinion become one that is educated and not based on one-sided education.
then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
Sorry, Morpheus, but you misunderstood. I did not say that people who do not believe in reincarnation are automatically baseless and uneducated. I am saying that if you reject reincarnation without knowing anything about it, then your opinion is baseless. Or you could say that the base of your opinion is that you have been taught the ascension theory as truth all your life, which is where one-sided education comes in. I did not say that this applies to everyone, or every supporter of ascension. I am sure there are many out there who have educated themselves on both topics.
I think there is a spot for you on the Democratic Ticket!

Glad you weren't sky clad for this shot!
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote