View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Christianity has peaked, it is in decline

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
2,000 years isn't too bad for a modern religion, but in the whole of human existence it's a blink of an eye.

Christianity has peaked, it is in decline. Eventually it will vanish.

Christianity is not very well documented. The Bible is a terrible reference material.
I can agree with part of this statement but vanish never. The religionist have done much harm to the Bible and so have the translations from the Hebrew writings. The Bible is a documentation of the seed line of Adam from start until today. Christianity is in decline because of the attack from the inside of the group and the outside. The inside has done damage by making money off it and the outsiders have always hated it. Blink of an eye is true ! Joe what is infinity ? What is time ? Is that air you think your breathing ? My point is what is real ? What we believe is real that is what is real. Just like the carbon dating it is a man made measure that as you pointed out is flawed in some ways. I would love to see a thread on Dinosaurs and how all those old bones ended up here on this planet. I have some thoughts (opinion) on this and I do not think the planet is 6000 years old it is "much" older how old I do not know.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote