View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #23
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions Welp
What does Greek and Roman Myths (stories and or lies) have to do with the history of the Bible. The old Testament goes a lot further back than Greek myths and insulting other peoples beliefs is rude and uncalled for. I do not see you telling us what it is you do belief instead you insult and call names to make your bogus points. Respect is the order of the day so please refrain from the attracts and please post your opinion about what you believe instead of putting down others for the sake of fun. I have good friends that believe in all kinds of religions and I do not dislike them or put them down for what the believe. Your hate tactics and mean spirit does not help others it turns them away from your post. Get your point across with out the personal insults. I am sure none of us are perfect and you may want to try to be nice to people and they will want to post to your post. I can see your points are at the bottom of the scale do you think that is just random ? I am not tying to pick a fight just please calm your post down and stick to the thread not personal attacks. There are other forums if you would like try them I am sure they would feel the same way.
LW

I have a life....I don't use the internet to make friends. You should try it sometime, then maybe you won't take posts so personally.

BTW, if you want to know what Mythology has to do with Religion, try reading ALL of the posts instead of just the last two or three. Jumping in the middle of a conversation without a clue as to what is being discussed should earn you an insult, but some people lack the intelligence to recognize their own ignorance, therefore I think the insult would just be wasted....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote