View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #22
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You are so right rhertz that is why public employees could not work in the private sector. I think if we look at the police and people that work at the post office you will find birds of a fetter tend to flock together.
Police are a good thing to have, and I respect much of what they do. But I think they should focus more on violent crime. (crimes against society) Sure there is no quick money to be made here, but it is a much more noble effort than writing tickets because you left your garbage can on the curb too long. People want to move to areas with less violent crime and this is the best "economic development" program that we could have, rather than building government owned hotels, steel mills, sugar plants, golf courses, etc. Clean things up, and these businesses will happen driven by the private sector as it should be. But launching expensive fluff programs while there are real criminals floating around is wrong.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote