View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Yea, try as I might, I just can't see her turning counter-clock wise no matter how hard I try ! asked the wife to take a look, she says "it's turning clockwise.... " and I'm like yeah.. and then she says "oh wait, now it's turning counter-clockwise" and I'm like NOT IT ISN'T !! LOL

yeah, I don't necessarily agree with their comments on "left brain vs right brain" definitions etc..

someone posted this picture with the following explanation..
Quote:
Look at this capture closely.
-You can see it as her facing you with her left leg and arm extended rotating counter-clockwise
...................or
-You can see it as her having her back to you with her right leg and arm extended rotating clockwise.

Here, I'm able to do what they describe and I can see her facing either way. But when it's in motion, I can only see clockwise rotation.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote