Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:05 PM   #47
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
LOL, ok, well then you could probably get away with eatin there still, since theres a pretty good employee turn-over I'm sure. And you're right, its not your fault that the simpletons at your local McDonald's cant follow directions. I'm just sayin "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"! Thats all.
You know the day we last went in there, the manager was trying to get the cooks to fix our order right. He was actually yelling at them he give him a bun with 2 pieces of meat and no cheese. He yelled at them several times and even went back to the kitchen and they acted like they still did not understand him. You know they might need to hire a rocket scientist to fix the burgers. Where I live there are 3 McDonald's all owned by the same people.