View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well that's debatable....

Purpahul seems to be of the opinion it's better to be a non-violent criminal who cares about the environment than a hypocrite zipping from city to city on private jet telling other people how to save the environment without considering the impact of his own actions.

Personally, I find both of the guys to be pretty despicable, but given a choice I'd prefer the company of Al over that of Willie. He may not be as entertaining, but I'd be willing to bet he bathes more frequently
Well like I said, I wasn't at my best at the moment. But in all honesty, I figured the whole thing was a joke. And I wasn't figuring on debating the finer points of the argument
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote