View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Easy Al, you'll get too worked up and you'll be tasting that Saltillo platter in the back of your throat all night! I like what RP has to say. I've admitted as much, but it's not as if you can expect that he'll take office, wave his magic wand, and *poof* no more income tax, no more war, no more this or that. It's great to say, "Hell, I think we should all have wings so we can fly about free of our earthly cares"-that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I agree the current state of affairs is rotten. It's gotten so bad that people will believe in fairy tales. I haven't lost any respect for you, Al, for believin' in such. It's still a free country right? Where we can have different opinions and beliefs without being bullied or oppressed by others? That's what RP preaches isn't it Al? More personal freedom? I think you trampled all over mine! But, you're still A-OK in my book.