View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 10:18 AM   #29
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Anime, so far by you admitting the Pagan thing it has severly limited my ability to get your a date. Actually, I've been unable. Would you consider giving God a try?
Already did, more than once, and it is simply not my path. I won't pretend to be faithful to a God that isn't my own. I know God would not want me at church anyway if I was only there to get a date. And no woman who takes religion so seriously that she can't overlook my being a Pagan would respect me if I must pretend to be a Christian to keep her.

Sorry, but I won't convert just because I am single. It would be unfair to me, that potential date, and unfair to God.

There are open-minded Christians out there who can overlook their partner's religion while keeping their own. Those relationships can work. I could care less what my partner's religion is and I know that I am not the only one who feels that way.