View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 06:58 AM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
What I "believe" in is giving children something constructive to do with their free time regardless of the educational value. It's the basis of every extracurricular activity from football to karate to 4-H....and of course, helping my Mother when she asks me to do so regardless of the task.

Sooner or later you guys will figure out that people CAN be decent and not Christian at the same time.....
You do not have to be a Christian to be a decent man. I think good works and kind words will do wonders for everybody. There is good and bad in everybody and it is CHOICE as to which one will prevail. I am glad to see you help your mom and work to help children Brain

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 05-08-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote