View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
So you're saying Alec's actions WERE justified and that he just went overboard?

So far I've seen you show sympathy for both parents:
"The Baldwin story is no different than others and there is probably so much more than we know, but it is probably no different than what many of us experience ourselves or with friends."

Condemn them both:
"Actually, I am thinking they are both pretty scummy at this point."

Then "excuse" Alec's actions, as the victim if you will:
"People need to see what a father can go through and be put through just trying to see his child or even a mother. The judges far too often do not do enough to stop this or take far too long too stop it."

And you have expressed all of those varying degrees of emotion within the last 24 hours.....
Brain do you ever stop trying to manipulate people's words. What you are doing is nothing but pure manipulation of my words and trying to put your spin on them to piss me off and start a fight. Not going there with you, not going to do it.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote