View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The down side is the girls that like them have big ears and white tails and can run like the wind. Girls I had to show off my favorite shoes to I felt left out
Attachment 264

Now thems some kicks Sista !
Isaac
Well well I think we may have found the ugliest pair of shoes yet! And yes the step son takes after the mother (not me). Toe jam? Notta...notta chance I'm gonna tolerate it. Can't stand nasty feet. I firmly believe one of the best investments of your money is in a great pedicure! If you really want to treat your wife right, buy her a gift certificate for one! She'll bonus you back for it!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote