View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:37 AM   #6
Shreveopolis

Rep Power: 0 Shreveopolis will become famous soon enough Shreveopolis will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I am a Christian but I sometimes wonder when I die, what might happen. Will I have the chance to have unanswered questions of the universe finally answered to my satisfaction??

Who really "and I mean really" killed JFK? Was there a "Grassy Knoll" shooter? How about WMD's in Iraq? Are they buried in the sand? Do UFO's really exist? Does life begin at conception or birth? Did Scott Peterson kill his wife? Stone Henge? Did OJ really do it? Err... scratch that... Not exactly a mystery of the universe......
oh man...
who killed JFK.. yea that's one of those mystery questions I'd like answered as well. i'm pretty sure Iraq WMDs don't exist, but I have no doubt Saddam would still be giving it his best shot if he was still in power.
I think UFOs exist, just how much and how often and where are they from is the mystery.
I'm close to 100% positive Scott Peterson killed his wife.
Yea, Stone Henge freaks me out.

And I don't know where O.J. gets off with writing this book.. think about his kids, and the family of the victims having to listen to this @#$@
Shreveopolis is offline   Reply With Quote