View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 05:23 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I do shave a few private areas from time to time. Hey I'm an average Metro male with hair growing in all sorts of places I never thought off when I was much younger - Out my ears, out my nose, down my neck, my nipples, even my butt!!! I have like three shavers, each one for a specific job. The nose and ear hair trimmer is a lot of fun I assure you Gals... Just be glad you just have to pluck an eyebrow or two...
rhertz are you the missing link you may want to try waxing Pokie do you practice commando ??
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote