View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Great post, Snow Man...but ya left out the followin:

11. Rather than target the rampant looters, rioters, snipers, gangs, and assorted thugs who are takin advantage of the situation, the multi-state/jurisdiction military/law enforcement presence will disarm as many property owners/tax payers as possible, leavin them at the mercy of the criminal element. The so-called "authorities" will also seek out and body-slam old ladies who show their unloaded guns in a non-threatenin manner whilst tryin to explain that they wish to be left alone. Extra points if said old lady suffers broken bones and has her gun confiscated and never returned.
Yes I agree Al. It was a mess and there were a lot of dead beats that really took advantage of the government and the crack heads ran out of dope and got real mean. I would want my side arm and maybe a scatter piece.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote