View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #30
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
As I stated...imagine my surprise at you running your mouth about a subject you have ZERO background information on even after I've provided you the exact reason I now avoid any form of relationship commitment what so ever.

It's called a phobia...remember me trying to explain the difference to your boyfriend when he said merely walking outside of the house is endangering the life of your child?
LOL .. you're still talking ?

You're the one who brought this subject up..
You went on about your surprise why people still ask you why you're not married.. I'm merely stating.. that it's NO FREAKING SURPRISE!

LOL I'd have a phobia of meeting new people too, if I were you.. the way you treat people.. LOL it must suck to be you. LMAO

my "boyfriend" LOL what are you blabbering about now ? Quick, change the subject Brain.. you're going down fast ...
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote