View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #116
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
You've "seen what passes for intelligence here" huh? Well YOU'RE HERE, and thats the ONLY reason why the collective intelligence on this forum would ever be in question.
Of course, why would an idiot like you question the intelligence of people who believe in imaginary beings or make up their own definitions and laws as well?
Quote:
Besides, thats only the twentieth time you've used that same phrase...repeatin yourself like the goddamned rainman, ya got no room to be callin ANYONE stupid or retarded.
Well obviously it grates on your nerves, but I guess even now you're still to stupid to figure out why I continue to use it.
Quote:
And if ya think our freedoms arent in danger or that nobody's after our guns you're blind AND stupid.
No, I just don't think some retarded zealot like you deserves the right to carry a fully-automatic weapon down the street just because they exist....and what do you know, the government agrees with me.
Quote:
If your head aint up your own ass, its up Rosie's. Name one lie I posted, or one sentence of propoganda.
How about your current right to bare arms being in danger? When did this bill to limit your second amendment rights pass both houses of congress and a presidential veto?

O that's right, you LIED in order to make your argument sound more convincing.
Quote:
YOU CANT!
Pretty sure I just did.....
Quote:
All ya can do is sit there behind your keyboard and shoot off your fat mouth about things ya dont know jackschit about, which is just about everythin except yankin your lil weenie to pictures of Rosie.
Well I could talk about banging your Mom last night, but I doubt you want all the gory details.
Quote:
And who the phuk are ya callin a coward?
You, would you prefer the term gun toting vagina?
Quote:
I hear you're billybadass when it comes to slappin women around? Why dontcha try that schit on me?
652-0695 Put your money where your mouth is tough guy.
Quote:
I'll tell ya why, cuz you're just a big pussy that gets his rocks off hittin girls. Just to keep it legal so ya cant turn around and press assault charges after ya get your ass kicked, we can take it to the gym, put the gloves on and have at it! What do ya say, internet toughguy?
Yeah, I'll be waiting on that phone call.