View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:52 PM   #211
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
You mean like this guy?

Seriously though, I would not accept alcohol as a valid excuse for misbehavior because the person in question chose to drink in the first place. If I had a steady girl who cheated on me because of alcohol (or any other reason), my decision on whether or not to break up would depend entirely on her honesty, humility, and her level of regret. If I sense that she did not regret her mistake, then I'd break up without a second thought. Otherwise, I'd probably forgive under the condition that she quit drinking.
That was a great story Anime! I feel there's NO excuse for cheating on a significant other. Why even put yourself in a position where that could happen? Mine would be out the door if he cheated and vice versa.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote