View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #42
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
You people know you can get over-the-air HD signals of all the major networks for free, right? OTA HD is actually a better picture than HD via satellite or cable, it's not like in the days of rabbit ears.

This site will tell you the best direction to point an antenna for digital reception:

http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/Address.aspx

A ballpark figure for Shreveport/Bossier is to point it towards Oil City.
You people !? You People !? what the heck is that supposed to mean ??
I've tried using one of these HD antenna that sits on a shelf in the living room.. it all integrates real well with the DirecTV equipment, including these new found channels in the guide etc.. But damn if I have much luck getting these channels well. I've discovered that some of them work well when it's freakin' raining out compared to a clear day. I thought I might would have good luck, considering where I am in North Shreveport. I guess I need a better roof top antenna ... ?

TGIFF !!