View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 02:14 PM   #21
SBCmetroguy

Rep Power: 0 SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylers5592 View Post
Oh no.
I'm dissapointed to find out about PF Changs not being definate. Someone needs to work on that , lol. Dave and Busters sounds great.

I feel like I'm complaining too much, but we're not really getting any good resteraunts in the new Youree Dr. shopping center. I am happy about TGI Fridays, but Logan's Roadhouse... We really need some nicer and unusual resteraunts on Youree such as La Madeline/BoneFish/P.F. Changs.
And if we cannot get a P.F. Changs, how about a Pei Wei, it's almost the same just a little more casual.
As far as I know LaMadeleine and PF Chang's are both still in negotiations, so we can't count them out yet. PF Chang's has been a possibility since interest was first expressed in the vacant site at the Youree/E. 70th intersection. Honestly, as much as Logan's Roadhouse is "just another rustic roadhouse joint" at least it will help spread the wealth in that area. The Roadhouse Grill is always packed, and honestly I'd rather eat at Logan's anyday over Roadhouse Grill.

Youree Drive also needs - and could easily support - a Hooters. We need more lunchtime options in that part of Shreveport-Bossier, but I do agree we need more nice dinner places as well.

Oh... and Bonefish has said before that they are working on this market still. I wish they would hurry up, but there is supposedly a franchise in the works. Only time will tell. Shreveport-Bossier is currently the largest metro area in Louisiana which is still lacking a Bonefish Grill, but we do have TGI Friday's and Fuddrucker's (2 locations) coming soon. Both of those chain had completely left this state within the past few years so we must be doing something right.
SBCmetroguy is offline   Reply With Quote