View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Isaac, I have been a fan of the Great Pyramid at Giza for many years during the 70's and 80's. Although I haven't given it much thought lately, I find the Giza pyramid to be a fascinating subject of study. It is the largest of all ancient pyramids, and it is unique among all pyramids in both design and purpose. For those who think it is just another pyramid, only a little bigger, nothing could be farther from the truth. It is the "intelligence in the exact design" that is so intriguing, not to mention the accuracy in it's contruction. I will see if I can find some of my old books and report back to you. But for now, I agree that this pyramid was not built simply to house a dead Pharaoh. Could it be that the open sarcophagus is a symbol of eternal life, having never had a dead body sealed inside?
Thank you for your post rhertz. I too have spent years reading and learning as much as I can about this one Pyramid. I hope others will read this thread and add any comments pro or con on the origins of it. I think the sarcophagus was there for a unit of measure. The higher math in this master piece is great I know Joepole could read it even better than I can. I too will add much to this thread over time. The map I posted is a map of life and the measurements of the different chambers are the mathematical equation from the beginning of man utile the change of dispensations. So much there. I say it is MUCH older than science gives it credit for being but that is a mute point in this discussion. If you look at a map of where it sits that in itself is a great study.
Click image for larger version

Name:	756288-Pyramid_and_Sphinx-Pyramids_of_Giza.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	711
Could this be the Lion of Judah ? The head of a man (Judah) and the body of a lion ? I will document some more later but now this is theory and I am not claiming to know it all here I do enjoy the study as you can see. Thanks for reading.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote