View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 04:25 PM   #13
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
If you think that these people Iraq and Iran and Afghanistan are not all part of the same war then you are blind. You think getting one man Binladin is going to fix the problem ? Get your head out of the sand. They started this crap and we will finish it and Iran is going to get their ass kicked and they should they (Persians) have long been a pain in our ass. It is time for the Brits to step up and we need to blow those sob's away. You might think that they will not step up attacks here but you are wrong. Listen to them they want to kill Americans and they make no bones about it. It is time for Bush to get brass horns and really kick some ass over there and talk loudly and carry a very big stick.
God Bless America & President Bush
Isaac
You are not listening to me. Sitting there, occupying that country, gives us NOTHING. But body bags sent home and a HUGE monthly bill.
As long as our troops are standing around, manning check points and the like, they will keep blowing us up, and ON AND ON AND ON. with NO END.

You got some targets. military targets. Sure lets bomb the crap out of them.
Us occupying Iraq, is not keeping these terrorist who live in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else, from sneaking on a plane and causing trouble here in the U.S.

if you are all so caught up in, and bought into this crap about fight them there so we don't have to fight them here.. I'm done. the propaganda machine has done it's job. The terrorists who got us on 9/11 weren't from Iraq. there are plenty of fights to be fought.. Holding Iraq up on it's feet while we get blown up IS NOT ONE OF THEM. But I guarantee, there's money being made in the process. only not by "US"

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote