View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:56 AM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
It's the voices in my head that keep telling me to buy all those shoes in my closet!!!!! And I am going to keep listening to them.

Seriously though, there are mentally ill people out there who could be hearing voices, a schziophrenic for instance. I probably misspelled that this early and if you have never dealt with someone in your family who has truly suffered from mental illness then you can not possibly understand how sick they can get. It is impossible to fathom true mental illness until you have experienced it.

I refuse to judge this person because we do not know if this is real illness or not. I do hope they get some help whatever caused them to do it.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote