View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #76
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
All right, I guess the weather got nice and I dissapeared for a bit and then I missed an actual reply!! Imagine that.
Well, I guess my response rattled up a bees nest. You must be in the medical field or related? Me to. I have 2 in the family a Doctor and a RN. They are wonderful!!! And I appreciate all the hard work Drs. and staff do. I just personally have a trust issue with most of them. My problem - not theirs. And I also have a dear friend that has breast cancer and is going through chemo right now. I help out when I can with food and kids.
I still think if it was me I'd try the change of diet (radical) and the more homeopathic approach. Just me I guess I'm a bit strange
I hope you don't try that homeopathic approach if you ever develop cancer. And yes the medical field is a big deal in this house!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote