View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #33
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Then your question still didn't make sense. A proven stud in the animal world which could directly relate to humans as well is an animal that has sired off spring. So yes children would be required.
Though some people act like animals, we are different, so the siring offspring bit doesn't necessarily mean you're attractive. If a woman has a child due to rape, the man still has offspring, but the sex wasn't consensual, so he is not considered attractive- to that woman, at least.
From what I've understood the act of sex itself seems to "prove" that the male and female are attractive, and there need not be children involved.

I don't see how my questions didn't make sense, they were attempts to understand what he meant by his statement; "Having children automatically means you're attractive?" "Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?"
TheNarrator is offline   Reply With Quote