View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 01:41 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
They sure piss a ton of money off on Sci-port That place is a boondoggle Can someone at SBL find a financial report on that place ? What a wast of money, my tax money
I happen to like Sci-Port given the fact that we aren't exactly in a hotbed of science around here. It is a lone oasis in a sparce desert. Everything around here seems to be based on gaming, medical, or oil & gas.

When I was a kid growing up in Shreveport, we often took "field trips" to the planetarium and places like that. I think Sci-Port gives students a good place to go to. I often see classes of students there in the mid morning when I drive past. I'd rather see that than see our tax money make the Hilton's a dollar richer.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote