View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela
I too think the fashion look of "sagging" is a dumb look. My concern is having our government try to legislate it. If the law holds up as constitutional; and I think someone will challenge it and win, then what is to stop our government from outlawing sandals... or cowboy boots... or two piece bathing suits, etc..
They have already put a big dent in smoking, and No, I don't care. I don't smoke. But what if they outlaw chewing gum?

What is the old saying? "You can't legislate morality."
Attachment 1349
This is a very good point howela !! Now after reading your post I would say that private property owners can make the rules for there property. I think this would bring business to the stores that enforce this rule. Money talks and butt cracks walk to a place where it is part of the culture. The Board Walk is a good case of people with money will go there because they feel safe and the gangsters do not like it there. The three Ls location, location, location. Let the butt cracks have their part of town if the property owner wants that so be it.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote