View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:08 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
I've got this little ditch that runs through the back of my yard.. I'm used to it being full of water in the spring time, crawfish etc.. but I was just checking it out yesterday, and the darn thing is still full of water.. Now I don't know if this is due to all the rain we had in june and july or what ? but it's never got water in it in August, that I can remember.. I figured it was just due to some blockage up the way a bit...
The blockage is in the Red River and north of here there has been even more rain. How high is the water mama ? two feet high and rising
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote