View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking Your skin may be thick but it is white too

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yep it just depends on who's doing it. On the other hand, as a white guy, anyone can call me a "cracker" and that is OK. In fact, it is almost like I somehow deserve it. Doesn't bother me though. I'm not a big fan of political correctness to begin with, so my skin is pretty thick.
All this PC crap has gone to far. Apologize for freedom of speech ? Never ! This is the age of suck ups and I am tired of help a brother attitude You help them and they bite your hand and still do nothing but want more and never try to take it and make it better. You can lead a brother to water but you can not make him drink.
Issac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote