View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:11 PM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
My punishment might sound cruel and lingering, but what about a child that endures a rape for days,or months. Take Jessica in Florida, John Cooey, they say kept her for 3 days. Raping her before buring her alive under his back porch. Don't you think that was not cruel and lingering? Was it quick for her? What about the man that had a room under ground beneath his shed that he kept his victims for days and weeks to torture then kill. Luckily 2 of his victims manage to escape. Where is the justice there? Quick get the abuser, kill him. I think a person who commits a crime against a child needs to be made to think long and hard about what pain he inficted. If you kill him immediately then what did he think about. Some of these victims carry it with them a lifetime. Do you think just because you kill the person they forget.
Hey there Pie I am all for a tall tree and short rope. I posted that because I do not need to have something like that in my mind but then again if I had the death or rape of my child in my mind that I would be crazy anyway and at that point the sky is the limit as to what I might do
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote