View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:57 PM   #35
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I actually am in agreement with Joe on this thread. What are y'all doing discharging firearms in homes? I do understand that accidents happen especially in the Barney Fife situation y'all were discussing but come on! Purpa, kids in the house and shooting at targets out the window in a neighborhood? It doesn't matter if it was in the same room or not?! Are you sure you aren't really Jed Clampett?
Accidents happen sure, but compared today with 30 or 40 years ago, people kept guns out in the open, not locked up, kids knew better than to touch them. You also never heard of people shooting others like in this day and time. Kids were better taught better back 30 years ago. People kept their guns on 2 nails on the wall or hanging in the window of a pick-up. Back then I guess we were all Jed Clampetts.