Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 04:11 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Question You would come to church to see me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The only reason I'd go to church this weekend is to laugh at your stupid ass....Of course, you won't be their either, you're your own prophet, right?

Or do you approve of organized religion when it's convenient for you to do so? Imagine my lack of surprise.
Well thanks buddy that is so nice of you. I am going to have to miss this weekend but you be sure and go to confession It makes me so sad to think you are not surprised but maybe later buddy I will surprise you never loose hope. So while you are laughing at a stupid ass take a photo in the mirror so we can see your teeth and a profile of that mullet You are the man brain the man. Very cool looking and a nice big sword
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote