Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking You are cartoon boy so fairy tales are you Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The only thing you could do that would surprise me is have an opinion based on fact and logic rather than lies and fairy tales
You love to hate Christians and I think anybody on this board can see that by looking at your numbers Abby. I have yet to see anybody come our and agree with your post on Christians not once. Get it yet ? Well you keep posting like the Anti Christ and you will feel the heat but you always wanted that choice so you have it and live with it and your eternal should could die with your choices in this life. Caught up in the clay shell must be lonesome. I hope one day you will see the Light and soon.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote