View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:03 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Then why did you say putting it in a pot makes the meat sticky?

and I quote:

then put in large pot. This makes the beef "sticky"
Brainsmasher, I guess you didn't see the period ending one statement before beginning the next. You are doing this on purpose. But why?

Is it because everytime you post here, you get a reciprocal link back to YOUR site. I now believe that you are a troll trying to play the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) game. I will alert the admin of this site to the fact that you will argue ANYTHING that will get you search engine points. Scumming off shreveport.com is pretty low.

To everybody out there, if you ignore Brainsmasher and do not reply to his points, I once thought he might go away. But then he will post astronomy pictures of the day, or anything to keep his link out there.

Brain, prove me wrong and remove your signature and act like everyone else. I dare you. I double dare you. Of course you won't because your signature is the whole reason you are here. A page right out of the Search Engines for Dummies book...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote