View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton crys foul on President Bush

This is a list of pardons by Bill Clinton : http://www.usdoj.gov/pardon/clintonpardon_grants.htm
John Edwards is a complete fool. This trial lawyer has the nerve to say what he said about President Bush. I call BS on John Boy Edwards.
"Only a president clinically incapable of understanding that mistakes have consequences could take the action he did today. President Bush has just sent exactly the wrong signal to the country and the world." - former Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C.

This is a case of another lawyer/politician that can not see what her husband did when he handed out pardons. I think the DNC is going to get their ass handed to them in 08. I do not think the American people are that stupid. Yes their are some far left fools but the majority of the people are not. Who would you pick Hillary or Obama I think the GOP will be able to beat either one of those two looses with anybody they nominate.

"This commutation sends the clear signal that in this administration, cronyism and ideology trump competence and justice." - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y.
Is this the pot calling the kettle black ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote