View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 10:43 AM   #27
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Wow! Is it really OK to use this forum to openly discuss current use of illegal substances? I guess I'm naive enough to think SBL's board would at least raise an eyebrow at this info. I happen to know that here are readers and posters who are younger than 17. SBL, what's your stand?

Not only should the forum raise an eyebrow due to content, what about the f bomb dropped earlier in Santa's post. He is not quite of age to even buy a cd with that as a lyric. I guess laws are easily broken, just as easily it is to escape reality with drugs.

I can speak from experience, that widening of your senses and discoveries mentally you seek will eventually elude you. During the pursuit, you will require more fuel to chase the fleeting trance. Right now you feel you are under control, however, if you look to alter the mind are you really under control, or just looking to escape the Santabot.

You should speak from a recreational point of view as opposed to the advertisement of false facts.

Enjoy it don't preach it.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote