View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 06:54 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Guitarman, funny you mention that. You refer to "pyramid power" experiments that were popular in the 70's.. As a child of the 70's I indulged in such activities. I think there may be something to it, but I never was able to sharpen a razor blade. But I did sleep inside a pyramid in my bedroom for several years back in college. Seems funny now, but completely normal back then! My how times have changed..
So rhertz you have come out of the pyramid closet You had a pyramid in your bed room and you like to sleep in it ??? Well did you feel any different from that experience ? Just kidding Are you sure that was a pyramid or maybe just a Tee Pee So each night before you went to bed you would pitch a tent ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote